Only the employer can to take the A1 form
A1 form is a statement of applicable legislation. This form is useful to prove that your employees pay social contributions in another EU country – if you are a posted worker or work in several countries at the same time.
Our company is ready to help you in:
- Consulting about the advantages of A1 forms
- Filling all necessary documents
- Organizing 10 per cent turnover in Lithuanian market
- Maintainning the turnover in Lithuanian market
- For more information, please, contact our consultants.
The posted worker must inform the Beneficiary Service within 5 working days and return the A1 certificate if:
- There was no sending of the requested job;
- The sending of the work has been discontinued, unless the termination of the activities in the countries to which the employee was sent is short-lived;
Residence permit in Lithuania or visa D is canceled.
The posted worker must return the A1 certificate to the Beneficiary Service within 5 business days and in case the non-insured period of the posted person exceeds one fifth of the total transfer period